Re: Alternatives (was Re: whois broke again?)

  • From: Dana Hudes
  • Date: Mon Feb 21 08:45:59 2000

Just want to point out that while apparently the Perl module I maintain, Net::Whois doesn't work with the new long domain names it does work for everything in the NSI database. It does not support the competing registrars because they have wildly different format.
There is a WHOIS working group but it isn't very active :-(

Dana