RE: whois broke again?

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Sun Feb 20 23:40:42 2000

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
> Rodney said what I was going to, but I'll add this

> http://www.opensrs.org/
	Yuk ! , I sure hope there is something -alot- better than this
	out there ?  Like a previous post , I'd like to know where the
	other *whois* facilities have gone ?  There never seems to have
	been a -real- Rwhois .  No one allowed the recursive part to
	function .  The idea is still good , But ...  JimL

> If you can stomache that, then I have more of the same.
> For the record, I've tried to get you guy's attention with this stuff over
> two years ago. Y'all strongly told me it was non-operational. But, when
> systems start failing, and it becomes an operational issue, it's way too
> late.
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email protected] | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |