RE: whois broke again?

  • From: Roeland M.J. Meyer
  • Date: Sun Feb 20 19:50:45 2000

Rodney said what I was going to, but I'll add this

http://www.opensrs.org/

If you can stomache that, then I have more of the same.

For the record, I've tried to get you guy's attention with this stuff over
two years ago. Y'all strongly told me it was non-operational. But, when
systems start failing, and it becomes an operational issue, it's way too
late.