Re: missing commands in Cisco IOS

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Sun Feb 20 15:26:03 2000

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, John M. Brown wrote:

> So I am trying to help a downstream ISP get BGP up and running.  It seems
> that   prefix-list  and peer shutdown functions don't exist on there rev.
>
> The strange thing is that their rev is newer than mine.
>
> me 7206  IOS 11.1-19(CC)
>
> them  3640  c3640-i-mz.112-18.P is the flash image

Those are from totally different trains, thus different feature sets.
11.1CC has other features Cisco says you have to use 12.0 to get.

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  Spammers will be winnuked or
 System Administrator        |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Atlantic Net                |  to get the job done.
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________