whois broke again?

  • From: Brad
  • Date: Sat Feb 19 16:38:42 2000

I just started getting this output from whois today:

# whois americanisp.net

[whois.networksolutions.com]
The Data in Network Solutions' WHOIS database is provided by
Network Solutions for information purposes, and to assist
persons in obtaining information about or related to a
domain name registration record.
Network Solutions does not guarantee its accuracy.  By
submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this
Data only for lawful purposes and that, under no
circumstances will you use this Data to:
(1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of
mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations
via e-mail (spam); or  (2) enable high volume, automated,
electronic processes that apply to Network Solutions (or its
systems).  Network Solutions reserves the right to modify
these terms at any time.  By submitting this query, you
agree to abide by this policy.

[No name] (DA12328-OR)          COM

And on some domains:

[No name] (ID?)

is the output.  I was able to do this from my shell and
networksolutions.com's website.   Is anyone having this
problem as well?

Thanks,
Brad