Re: More route-table bloat vs. ARIN micro-allocations

  • From: John M. Brown
  • Date: Sat Feb 19 03:17:33 2000

Yes, 3561 is one of our transit.  This isn't about what filters we have
or don't have.  its about the fact that from my view there are some announcements
that really shouldn't be on the net in the first place.

Some providers (some of our other transits) provide a cleaner table.

Personally it seems many BGP folks are lazy and don't keep things clean....

I thought patrick got enabled?  I know if I keep this up, I will loose it :)