Re: Blech!

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Sat Feb 12 14:16:18 2000

Alex -

	Have any of your peers complained? I can't imagine anyone caring
(strenuously) if a peer applies filters to bogus addresses. Every peer I
have dealt with for a matter like that, while it may take time to get to
the right people, have made no complaints about us doing the filtering or
even adding the filtering (on a temporary basis) to their own border/core
routers.

Deepak Jain
AiNET