Re: identifying ASN

  • From: Ryan Tucker
  • Date: Thu Feb 10 14:52:19 2000

That happened once with me today... I looked at it funny, showed it to a
couple other folks who also looked at it funny, and then tried again and
it worked.  Sounds like some sort of overload condition with an inaccurate
message... -rt

--
Ryan Tucker <[email protected]>                 Unix Systems Administrator
NetAccess, Inc.                                      Phone: +1 716 756-5596