RE: FBI / NIPC released a DDoSD detection tool?

  • From: Ryan Tucker
  • Date: Thu Feb 10 13:40:17 2000

Especially considering it ended up sucking all of the memory on my machine
before dying with a bus error and taking half of the processes with it.

Oh, the irony ;-)  -rt

--
Ryan Tucker <[email protected]>                 Unix Systems Administrator
NetAccess, Inc.                                      Phone: +1 716 756-5596