Re: Compromised boxes

  • From: Kai Schlichting
  • Date: Thu Feb 10 01:01:16 2000

At Thursday 12:01 AM 2/10/00 , David Lesher wrote:

>And to be blunt, remember Richard Jewell.
>
>The Feebs have never been known for treading lightly anywhere
>they choose to be in charge. James Hall knows that.

Last but not least, it was the feds (the SS if I recall this right) that
stormed Len Rose's house and had his wife and kids lay face down on
the living room floor under the gun. This was the good-citizen reward
for nothing less than alerting the proper authorities about the passing
of a useless $5.90  E911 document through his Usenet server.

Money corrupts, but power corrupts absolutely.