RE: Yahoo offline because of attack (was: Yahoo network outage)

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Wed Feb 09 13:44:19 2000

Extortion is a very sloppy motivation.

How about something like "Our website stays up, our competitor
doesn't." And the investors make out (either by shorting one, or going
long on the other)... No threats, just marketing.

My cup of tea may have been sour this morning. If am offending anyone's
sensibilities, please disregard me.

Deepak Jain
AiNET