Re: Congestion or regression testing DDoS

  • From: Alex Bligh
  • Date: Wed Feb 09 11:19:18 2000

[email protected] said:
> In January there were several reports of unusually large amounts of
> traffic.  This caused congestion problems at several different places,
> but no provider or company made any public reports.

You will also find these corelate well (IMHO) with periods of high
packet loss over stress points like MAE-East (even for those not being
attacked - HoB) if my guess is right. It needs someone with better
measurement tools than I have to confirm this.

--
Alex Bligh
VP Core Network, Concentric Network Corporation