RE: Yahoo offline because of attack (was: Yahoo network outage)

  • From: Roeland M.J. Meyer
  • Date: Wed Feb 09 04:25:49 2000

Okay, but you've still missed the point. Even if I stipulate everything you
said here, that's still 50 largish systems that are compromised. I would
almost wager that the perpetrators didn't use all of their assets either.
That's a shit-load of large compromised systems on the Internet. Doesn't
that thought worry you in the slightest?