Re: NON-OP RE: SERVER NAMES

  • From: I Am Not An Isp
  • Date: Wed Feb 02 14:55:09 2000

At 11:30 AM 2/2/00 -0800, Rachel Luxemburg wrote:

>The list is endless. Here's a few off the top of my head:
>Babylon 5
>UserFriendly
>Magic the Gathering
>Lord of the Rings
>Zodiac signs
>Greek / Roman gods

Those are good ones, but everyone uses them. ('Cept the UserFriendly thing - that's new.)

I prefer quantum/sub-atomic particles. If you extend this to the molecular level, you have a pool of literally 10s of 1000s of names from which to pull. (Maybe 100s of 1000s, I haven't checked.)

I have always wanted my desktop to be "boson.ianai.net". :)

>or if you're really brave... Pokemon!

TTFN,
patrick

--