Re: Okay, stupid question...

  • From: Mark Milhollan
  • Date: Sun Jan 30 03:53:44 2000

>NSI's not getting any more of my money as a result of
>this nonsense, but I still have legacy domains registered with them.

How about the now apparently useless notify settings on your contact
records?  Before-Update used to work, but means nothing now.  Before-Use
was always a little flaky (but when it worked it was great), now appears
totally dead as well.

Okay, maybe I'm wrong.  Is it working for you?

(Is there a better forum for this?  I seem to remember something.)