Re: Okay, stupid question...

  • From: Patrick Evans
  • Date: Sat Jan 29 21:26:36 2000

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Majdi Abbas wrote:

> NSI's not getting any more of my money as a result of this
> nonsense, but I still have legacy domains registered with them.
>
> 	(This 'Web Addresses' crap is getting obnoxious.  But you knew that.)

If anyone knows a registrar that's prepared to take on a couple of
thousand domains through a growing reseller/domreg company all of
which have less than two years left on them before renewal, and isn't
going to whine and charge at least a year's fees just to take them on,
please let me know.

I've pretty much had it up to here with NSI's continual blundering,
and everyone else seems to be so paranoid about taking on existing
registrations that they're not prepared to outlay a small amount to
take on a vast quantity of new business.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. NSI are pretty atrocious, but
at least you know where you stand. If it's a choice between "make
changes" on NSI's site and "read a thousand press releases" on CORE's
site, I know which I'll choose...

--
Patrick Evans - Sysadmin, bran addict and couch potato
pre at pre dot org                     www.pre.org/pre