Quest/Cerf peering

  • From: Jeffrey Meltzer
  • Date: Fri Jan 28 20:05:55 2000

Anybody seeing a problem with Quest/Cerfnet Peering? I can't hit some
servers that are colo'd at Quest when the routes pass through
Cerfnet?  Routes die at what seems to be the quest/cerf peering
router.  (I thought of the fact that they don't allow traceroute, and web
and dns won't get through either).  Don't see any problems when going
through CWI or UUNet.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Meltzer                 [email protected]
Sr. Network Administrator       http://www.meltzer.org