Re: Fw: Congress to vote on allowing a toll charge for internet access]

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Tue Jan 25 16:37:04 2000

On 01/25/00, Erik-Jan Bos <[email protected]> wrote:

> > What's even more disturbing is the fact that the US Congress thinks it can
> > control the Internet...
> > I thought the Internet was worldwide (read: not only in the USA) thing.
>
> You are correct :-). But perhaps US Congress does not understand yet.

	Some of 'em do.  That's another sign that this was a hoax.
	In other words, it's not real.

  | "For me, it is nothing.  New millenium, or new century, or new year. |
  |  For me it is another day and night.  The sun, the moon, the stars   |
  |  remain the same."            -- The Dalai Lama, August, 1999        |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----