Problems in Seattle/Northwest

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Wed Jan 19 15:27:18 2000

The northwest and seattle appear to be having a variety of problems.  This
weekend several people were killed in storms and downed power lines serving
some 300,000 customers.

Besides those problems, I've also noticed ongoing internet problems in the
Northwest area since the weekend. It seemed concentrated to Sprint and UUNET,
but I've had problems reaching sites in the Northwest with several providers
sporadically.

This is the first news story I've seen on the subject.

http://www.seattlep-i.com/local/smrf18.shtml