ARE YOU BEING INVESTIGATED?

  • From: tony
  • Date: Sat Jan 15 01:54:14 2000

you subscribed or someone you know subscribed
for you at one of our associate web sites.
          Cyber Investigator
"EASY WAY TO FIND OUT ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE"

http://www.angelfire.com/ab2/jones2285

Cyber Investigator TAKES YOU BEYOND WHAT SEARCH ENGINES CAN DO!

Cyber Investigator is an amazing new tool that allows you to find EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about your EMPLOYEES, FRIENDS, RELATIVES, SPOUSE,
NEIGHBORS, even your BOSS!

You can check out ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, right on the internet...

Here's the best part: With our SECURE ORDER SYSTEM
you can have this amazing tool in your hands right away and you
can be doing your own on-line investigations IMMEDIATELY.

To find out more about what Cyber Investigator can do for YOU!
CLICK HERE:

http://www.angelfire.com/ab2/jones2285

Thanks,
P.J. Software Company
Security Software Developers
Since 1995

P.J. Software Company respects others right to privacy.
To help us insure quality control, you may inform
P.J. Software Company management directly at
[email protected] if you have any concerns
regarding the delivery of this message.
This message has been delivered by a third party
marketing agency in compliance with federal guidelines.
You may rcmove your name from our opt-in list by
sending an e-mail to the address below with the
word remove in the subject.

rem -- [email protected]

7803088229010294870