Re: Fw: Administrivia: ORBS [LONG]

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Fri Jan 14 20:21:11 2000

On 01/14/00, Kai Schlichting <[email protected]> wrote:

> At Friday 06:25 PM 1/14/00 , Steve Sobol wrote:
>
> >This may come as a shock to many, but I agree with Randy.
> >
> >If someone asks ORBS to stop probing, they should stop.
>
> That could be ok with me, unless they have something to hide.

	Everyone has something to hide, and that's none of our damned
	business unless it starts leaking into other networks.

	Or did you forget what "autonomous system" means?

  | "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement.           |
  | But the opposite of a profound truth may be another profound truth." |
  |                                      -- Niels Bohr                   |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----