NANOG 18

  • From: Pam Ciesla
  • Date: Fri Jan 14 16:53:44 2000

The DoubleTree has extended the room block to 1/18/00. After that rooms
will no longer be available at the $149 rate. Please let me know if you
have any problems with the hotel. I have also sent e-mail to folks that I
added from the wait list to the attendee list. If you are on the attendee
list and are not able to attend the meeting please let me know. I have alot
of folks on the wait list that would like to go. No walkin at the meeting.
Thanks

Pam Ciesla
Events Coordinator
Merit Network,Inc.          734-936-0172 - phone
4251 Plymouth Road          734-647-3185 - fax
Bldg.I, Suite 2000          [email protected]
Ann Arbor, MI 48105