Re: Cleveland outage (Warning: operational content)

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Fri Jan 14 00:49:43 2000

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Steve Sobol wrote:

> http://www.cleveland.com/news/sreports/flood
>
> A 36" pipe burst yesterday afternoon, releasing over 25 gallons of
> water into an area covering several city blocks.

Personally, I don't consider 25 gallons of water in an outdoors setting to
be a flood.  Judging from the picture (and the text on the page) there's a
whole bunch of zeros missing from the 25.  Perhaps it was 25 gallons per
some small unit of time?

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  Spammers will be winnuked or
 System Administrator        |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Atlantic Net                |  to get the job done.
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________