Re: Fw: Administrivia: ORBS

  • From: Andrew Brown
  • Date: Thu Jan 13 17:09:47 2000

>>> Above.Net really is filtering ORBS.  And if ORBS lists people who block
>>> them.....
>> indeed!  and just imagine the ensuing chaos if orbs decided to (or got
>> hacked and was made to) list the root-servers.
>
>oh my god!  we could not receive dns responses by email!  this would be the
>end of the net as we know it!  news at 11.

alright already.  randy...i would expect better from you.

yes, i admit to being confused and thinking that orbs was (as rbl is)
available as a bgp map.  it is not.  i am corrected.

   ip route 202.36.148.16 255.255.255.255 null0

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
[email protected]             * "ah!  i see you have the internet