AS discovery tools / CAIDA

  • From: curtis l owings
  • Date: Tue Jan 11 10:39:47 2000

A while back I saw a demo of an applet that would display AS number as
they connect to each other and a color indication of the number of route
flaps within each AS.  But, of course, my memory is too poor to remember
which NANOG conference it was or what the name of the tool was.

I'm specifically looking for a tool that will show an AS and what other
networks connect to it (I don't really care about route flaps).

I've done a quick scan of the NANOG site and CAIDA, but didn't find it.

Curtis Owings            phone: 913-534-2322
Sprint Broadband          cell: 913-706-6157
BSC Engineer            page: 1-800-724-3508
OP, KS          <[email protected]>
 "Your enemy is not evil in his own mind."