Re: Selection of Appropriate Local SMTP Relay

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Tue Jan 11 05:24:24 2000

On Mon, Jan 10, 2000 at 11:47:38PM -0700, Forrest W. Christian wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 [email protected] wrote:
>
> >  why not use  the 127.0.0.0/8 space ... :)
>
> I've heard that suggestion several times.
>
> [teaching bill to suck eggs]

If anybody is still interested, I have written my original rambling
discourse up as an internet draft, which can be found here:

  http://www.patho.gen.nz/~jabley/draft-jabley-relays-dns-00.txt

Can I suggest we retire to the roamops list for any further
discussion? Presuming I'm still welcome there, of course, after
sending my initial "subscribe" message for that list directly to
the list address.

  doh.