Re: Netgate.net.nz/ORBS spam colusion

  • From: Derek J. Balling
  • Date: Mon Jan 10 19:53:27 2000

At 04:43 PM 1/10/00 -0800, Dan Hollis wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Derek J. Balling wrote:
> He offers consulting services... he's offering them to anyone, which means
> that, using Dean's interpretation of the law, a Canadian official could
> claim that he was committing a crime in the Province of Quebec by not using
> French as the language on his web site. :)

And if anything disparaging about the chinese government were to appear on
his web site, he could be extradited and put to death!

It would be glorious...
Yeah, but I picked Canada because extradition between Canada and the US is VERY commonplace, I suspect, far more so than between the US and China. :)

Although admittedly, it would give me a newfound respect for the Chinese if they were go after him. :)