Re: Well, MOST places got it right....

  • From: Peter Murray
  • Date: Sat Jan 01 20:40:33 2000

--On Sat, Jan 1, 2000 12:32 PM -0500 David Lesher <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://www.cwru.edu

We've been planning this for months:  finding an "old fashion" font,
scanning pictures from the university's archives and yearbooks, etc.  The
response that we've gotten to our webmaster account so far has been
priceless.

"Share and enjoy!"

Peter
--
Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                    [email protected]
Digital Media Services                 http://www.cwru.edu/home/pem.html