RE: Y2K (see sendsys)

  • From: Roeland M.J. Meyer
  • Date: Sat Jan 01 18:28:36 2000

Many of our clients and customers flushed both A/P and becasue their clients
did the same thing, A/R is flushed as well. Cashflow-wise, this was a good
thing for us, we have a *bunch* of checks to deposit on Monday, from what
are normally slow-pay customers <grin>. We always keep A/P current so the
flush wasn't necessary for us<g>. The down side is that most of our vendors
also flushed their A/R, so we have "early returns" on a lot of bills <sigh>.

Basically, I think that the overall outstanding float went to near-zilch
this week-end. This may have an economic impact.