Only Y2K Casuality...

  • From: Russell Van Tassell
  • Date: Sat Jan 01 03:41:17 2000

Ok... pretty much as I think everyone here figured, no "serious" problems
for the Y2K rollover -- biggest problem are/were the panicing morons...
(I particularly enjoyed the lack of red meat and chicken in the store the
other day, but no similiar problem for charcoal or any other "alternative"
cooking supplies).  So far the only thing that's of any consequence that
I've noticed isn't working quite-right: my SkyTel Pager... *laugh*  Anyone
else?

Ok... time to finish off the bottle of Dom...

Merry New Year, folks!
Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
[email protected]

"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, President of DEC, World Future Society Convention, 1977