y2k rollover and Typhoon/Cyclone (fwd)

  • From: Paul Mansfield
  • Date: Sat Jan 01 00:10:42 2000

Not really network issue, but it does seem to be a growing issue.

Basically they reject news with date 1900 (Good Thing), and also 00 (Bad
Thing). Had a response from bCandid (aka Highwind).

Worth watching your news logs and making test posts!

Usual disclaimers apply.

Paul
--
P Mansfield, Senior SysAdmin PSINet UK Ltd, +44-1223-577611 fax:~577600