Re: UK GMT roll over

  • From: Bill Becker
  • Date: Fri Dec 31 23:08:48 1999

There are also unamusing things like for example the local coffee/doughnut
shop being closed tonight when it is supposed to be open 24/7.  I
consider this to be a serious denial of  service by the miscreant who
operates the shop.  Man does not live by nicotine alone.

Meanwhile i sit here like a moron waiting an hour for a non-event to
happen.  My sole purpose for being here is so that the 'suits' who are
out whooping it up, can experience anxiety-free whooping.

After midnight i get to dodge drunken revelers on my 33 mile trip home,
and tomorrow morning i'll get salt in the wounds when Randy unloads on me
for copying this to nanog.

I just hope i'm dead when 2038 rolls around.  Or is it 2238?  I can't
remember.  Oh well.