RE: GTEI Filtering ICMP Echo/Echo Replies?

  • From: Martin, Christian
  • Date: Fri Dec 31 13:35:33 1999

Thanks for the responses.  Transit pings work fine, it is directed pings at
router interfaces in the backbone that I'm seeing problems with.  I have
been contacted by someone from GTE and will handle this offline, unless
someone else is seeing issues and wishes to continue the thread.  Thanks
again for the replies!

Regards,
Chris