Re: Y2k silly season

  • From: Robert Cannon
  • Date: Mon Dec 27 14:54:11 1999

>From the Federal Governments Y2K Consumer Information Pages

"An unusually large number of telephone calls are likely to be made on New
Year’s Eve and on New Year's Day, 2000. This high traffic could cause delays
and other problems on the telephone network unrelated to any Year 2000
problems. For this reason, we ask that you minimize telephone use on New
Year’s Eve or Day."
http://www.y2k.gov/java/Y2K_message.htm

-Robert Cannon
Speaking almost entirely for myself