NANOG 18

  • From: Pam Ciesla
  • Date: Tue Dec 21 16:38:15 1999

Merit Network will be closed for the holidays starting Friday, 12/24 thru
January 3rd :*). NANOG-support will be checking mail, but not regularly.
While you can still register durning this time the registration page will
not be updated until our return. The registration page is current at this
time. Check the NANOG webpage for agenda topics http://www.nanog.org. Happy
holidays and hope to see you in the next century.
  Pam

Pam Ciesla
Events Coordinator
Merit Network,Inc.          734-936-0172 - phone
4251 Plymouth Road          734-647-3185 - fax
Bldg.I, Suite 2000          [email protected]
Ann Arbor, MI 48105