Y2K status list - apology/mail issue

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Wed Dec 15 02:57:16 1999

I found out Critical Path's mail system silently swallows e-mail with too
many addresses.  I don't know if this was spam prevention, or just a system
limitation.

In any case, it swallowed my messages for the last two weeks to the ISPs who
asked to participate in the Y2K new year's rollover status list.  I did get
your mail, and I am now cutting and pasting your addresses to a different
system.  I will be sending individual messages to everyone today.  If you
don't receive a message by Friday December 17, do not hesitate to contact
me.

I guess its a good thing I tested it before the end of the year.