Re: RPSL announcement text

  • From: Joao Luis Silva Damas
  • Date: Thu Dec 09 07:02:06 1999

Thanks David for you message.

Yes, dates are not a fundamental part of RIPE 181 and the sw was modified a
while ago to work with 4 digit years AND to understand that 00 means 2000,
01 means 2001...

As for the migration to RPSL, the RIPE NCC is currently working on a new
whois server which supports RPSL. We plan to migrate next spring (Northern
Hemisphere). If you want to find more about this, please visit our website.

Regards,
Joao Damas
| Joao Luis Silva Damas       http://www.ripe.net   |
| RIPE DB Group Manager       email: [email protected]  |
| RIPE NCC                                          |
| Amsterdam                                         |