Re: Host modify broken/NIC?

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Sat Dec 04 06:21:11 1999

Hmmm.....

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Greg Simpson wrote:
> Submitting a modify from the owner of the domain generates the following
> standard message.. Unfortunately, '[email protected]'!='[email protected]' in
> their eyes, and no ACK rqsts are ever sent to the contacts. I fear
> something [else] may be broken..

Just for kicks.....

> Contact:
> Simpson, Greg W (GWS2) [email protected]

What happens if you send mail from [email protected] vs [email protected]?

Case insensitive compare problem, maybe?

- Forrest W. Christian ([email protected]) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648