Re: Equal time among gamers?

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Tue Nov 30 17:41:01 1999
On 29 Nov 1999, Sean Donelan wrote:

> I keep a close eye on the game sites because serious gamers tend to be
> very serious about the quality of their network connections, and aren't
> shy about expressing their opinions. I've found them a usefull early warning
> of network problems.  For the same reason I watch the on-line stock trading
> sites.

So who's gonna write up the RFC proposing to replace all network monitoring
systems by forcing all of the technical staff to play games?  :)

-- Tim

* Timothy M. Wolfe, Chief Network Engineer       *
* ClipperNet Corporation / It's a wireless world *
* [email protected] 800.338.2629 x 402	         *
* Sufficient for today = Inadequate for tomorrow *