Re: MAE-Paris

  • From: Marc Teichtahl
  • Date: Wed Nov 24 11:06:35 1999

i have recieved advice from inside MCI that they Mae-paris and the
mae-frankfurt *maybe* decomissioned.

this is unconfirmed advice at this point

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 [email protected]
wrote:

->
->
-> Paul,
->
-> no, it doesn't really help because there you can find only SFINX and PARIX
-> :-(
->
-> Maybe I am wrong but I think PARIX is not MAE-Paris!
->
-> I have a link from MCI but this one is not quite helpfull...
-> http://www.mae.net/
->
->
-> --Mike
->
->
->
->
->                     Paul Ferguson
->                     <[email protected]        To:     [email protected]
->                     co.com>              cc:     [email protected]
->                                          Subject:     Re: MAE-Paris
->                     11/24/99
->                     03:25 PM
->
->