RE: ARIN whois

  • From: Roeland M.J. Meyer
  • Date: Tue Nov 23 09:33:38 1999

This is exactly the issue and the rabid anti-spammers ignore the fact that
most smallers IAPs do NOT run a good mail service and many don't want to.
They are denying legitimate service, to legitimate users, whilst attacking a
legitimate business, because they don't want to understand anything outside
of their little parochial world. Some call that ignorance. BTW, I nuke
spammers on sight.

The real answer is putting an authentication layer into SMTP.