CISCO ISO version 12.0 (5)

  • From: K. Graham
  • Date: Thu Nov 18 15:55:48 1999

Following Hyun's lead I am also looking for information concerning CISCO ISO
version 12.0 (5).   At present we are running Version 11.3(8)DB1 on our
Cisco 6400.   We are using this equipment for our DSL deployment.  Due to
some implementation issues we need to try a more recent version of software
to see if it will eliminate a high CPU utilization which causes a us to
reset the blade.

Unfortunately we do not have a long testing period, if any, and would
appreciate any information you can send our way.  Feel free to reply to my
directly or to the list.

Kim Graham
Network Analyst
[email protected]