Re: stability of IOS 12.0(5)T1

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Thu Nov 18 11:46:05 1999

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Hyunseog Ryu/Brookfield/Norlight wrote:

> Is there anyone have experience with 12.0(5)T1?
> Is it stable?
> If it is not stable, we have only one option remaining, 11.1(?)CC.
> Please tell me your experiences.

Hyun,

This type of question will get more and quicker responses when asked on the
more appropriate list, [email protected]  To subscribe, send a
message to [email protected] with subscribe in the body of
your message.

Now to make this semi-operational, did anyone else notice a huge traffic
increase during the Drew Carey webcast last night?  What kind of numbers did
you see as a result?

-- Tim

* Timothy M. Wolfe, Chief Network Engineer       *
* ClipperNet Corporation / It's a wireless world *
* [email protected] 800.338.2629 x 402	         *
* Sufficient for today = Inadequate for tomorrow *