ARIN's New E-commerce System

  • From: Member Services
  • Date: Tue Nov 09 15:58:42 1999

ARIN is now offering its customers the option of submitting payment
for the registration of Autonomous System Numbers (ASNs) by credit
card. If your organization submits a request to ARIN and is approved
to receive an ASN, you can select to either: 1) receive an invoice and
pay by check, or 2) make your remittance on-line by providing your
credit account number.

The on-line ASN Billing Account Form located on our web site has been
revised to accommodate E-commerce transactions using secure
protocols. Plus, a new ASN Maintenance Fee Payment Form has been
developed for paying ASN annual maintenance fees specifically by
credit card. Customers may choose to pay this fee for 1 or 2 years.

We trust that this new service will simplify your invoicing and
payment process. If you have any questions regarding any fees, please
review ARIN's Fee Schedule.

ARIN's ASN Billing Account Form can be found at:
        http://www.arin.net/asnform.htm

ARIN's new ASN Maintenance Fee Payment Form can be found at:
        http://www.arin.net/maintpayform.htm

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, please
do not hesitate to contact [email protected]

Regards,

David R Huberman,
Membership Services Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers