Re: possible scam?y

  • From: Jim Mercer
  • Date: Wed Nov 03 14:58:49 1999

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 11:41:18AM -0800, Laura Beck wrote:
> Berkeley isn't spelled correctly in his message, and I would think if that
> were what he was working on he would know how to spell it...

true enough, but it is a common mis-spelling.

i find it interesting that the home page of http://bind1999.pccf.net contains
nothing, only the direct pages he refers to in his message.

and http://www.pccf.net has nothing but a test pattern, a mailto: link and
a wav file, no links to anything else.

--
[ Jim Mercer                 [email protected]              +1 416 506-0654 ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]