Re: Anyone using?

  • From: Tony Mumm
  • Date: Sun Oct 31 21:23:35 1999

We are using the v15k as a T1 access concentrator....basically
as an edge device to our ATM network.   I have had good experiences
with this box....it brings excellent telco/ISP integration for
those of us who have to play both of those lines.    I'm not sure
what I can provide for performance information.....I can
only describe how it handles many T1s at line rate.

If you are looking for a T1 concentrator, I can not think of any
box on the market that can rival it.

If you have any further questions, I'll do what i can to answer
them (with as little marketing spin as possible).

Tony

 "Timothy Brown" <[email protected]>
    wrote

--