Re: ** ANNOUNCE -- New RADB Fee Structure **

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Tue Oct 26 01:04:56 1999

	Thank you Craig,  For dropping a further description of
	what the shorter announcement lacked .  I do appreciate your
	taking the time (finally) to enlighten us .  I had dire
	thoughts of burning merit in effigy for such last minute
	no other way out but to pay tactics .  Again I say thank you.
	I do prefer to think highly of Merit & its teams . Twyal,  JimL
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email protected] | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |