Re: Massive fiber cut ??

  • From: Steven J Sobol
  • Date: Thu Sep 30 02:28:31 1999

On Wed, Sep 29, 1999 at 02:09:50PM -0400, Charles Sprickman wrote:

>   The fiber cut has been isolated to a location 10 miles west of Montville
>   Ohio. The fiber is owned by MFS. (MCI / WorldCom). The matter has been
>   escalated to VP level with MFS.

Which Montville? There are two townships named Montville in Northern Ohio,
one 30 miles east of Cleveland in the corner of Geauga County, the other one
about the same distance *west* of Cleveland in Lorain county.

Can't speak for the Montville in Lorain County, but my parents live in the
Montville in Geauga County. I'd be extremely interested in knowing what's
going on out there. I want to know exactly what's going on that would
require digging in the middle of nowhwere. :)

--
North Shore Technologies JustTheNet Dialup Internet Access
Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Geauga Co., Lake Co., Portage Co., Lorain Co., OH