Anyone know of PPP conflicts between IOS 11.x & 12.x ?

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Fri Sep 24 13:20:56 1999

	Hello All,  Sorry for the off topic .  But I can't seem
	to find anything (that I can get to) about conflicts
	between 11.x & 12.x PPP implementations .  I have a
	customer running ios 11.1 sync serial encaps ppp & his
	provider that is running 12.04(?) with proper config
	on his end & his end of the link shows (supposedly)UP
	My end on the other hand show all signals UP but protocol
	down :-{ .   actually afaik the provider changed IOS
	version down one minor level (12.04 I beleive) & rebooted
	the system & the encaps just won't sync .  Tia,  JimL

       | James   W.   Laferriere | System   Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416       22nd So |   Give me Linux |
       | [email protected] | DesMoines  WA 98198 |     only on AXP |