RE:

  • From: Mike Leber
  • Date: Wed Sep 22 04:13:14 1999

Don't mean to be rude, these questions would be more appropriate for
inet-access, et al.  Most people on this list are national or
international backbone operators.  Appropriate topics concern operating
backbones.

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> I'm looking similarly, but T1/PRI for dial-in support and a T3 to the
> Internet.
> Got Cisco 6509 on the Internet side and Ascend MAX 6000 on the WAN side.
> Bothe managed by Checkpoint, on a Sun Ultra5.

| Mike Leber             Direct Internet Connections     Voice 408 282 1540 |
| Hurricane Electric       Web Hosting  Colocation         Fax 408 971 3340 |
| [email protected]                                           http://www.he.net |